For the website : www.frenchdisorder.com
ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collecting and processing of site-user data respects the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with consent of the user who owns the data. Each time personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data has been collected and for what reasons;
- Limited purposes: data collecting and processing is done to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimizing the collecting and processing of data: only data required for the proper execution of the site’s objectives is collected;
- Conservation of reduced data over time: data is kept for a limited time and the user will be informed of this. When this information cannot be communicated, the user will be informed of the criteria used to determine the conservation period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller commits to guaranteeing the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
- The user has expressly consented to its processing;
- The processing is required for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is explained by a requirement linked to safeguarding the vital interests of the person concerned or another person;
- The processing can be explained by a requirement linked to the performance of a task in the public interest or one that comes under a public authorization;
- The processing and collecting of personal data is required for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF BROWSING ON THE WEBSITE
- When the user places an order on the eShop;
- When the user subscribes to the newsletter;
- When the user fills out the contact form;
- When the user makes a return request.
- Contractual and commercial documents: 3 years;
- Accounting data: 10 years;
- Cookies for analyzing site visits: 13 months.
The collecting and processing of data has the following purposes:
- Managing orders (handling complaints, withdrawals and product returns);
- Processing order shipments;
- Responding to customer service messages (through forms and emails);
- Participation in events and commercial offers.
- Third-party service providers who process personal data on behalf of French Disorder for payments and credit cards, shipments and deliveries, hosting, email distribution, research and analysis, product promotions and commercial operations, administrators of certain services and functions;
- Customs services and service providers for international delivery;
- All administrative authorities in the context of legal requisitions concerning the fight against fraud.
The www.frenchdisorder.com site is hosted by Kaizen Agency whose head office is at: 9 rue André Darbon, 33300 Bordeaux.
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33 5 35 54 22 81.
The data collected and processed by the site is exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller commits for protecting all personal data collected, not transmitting it to third parties without the user having been informed and respecting the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that all information and data that pass through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) secures the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller will notify the user if any data is modified or deleted as long as this does not entail disproportionate formalities, costs or procedures.
In the case that integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data has been compromised, the controller will inform the user by any means possible.
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
A. PRESENTATION OF USER RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
1. Right of access, rectification and right to delete
2. Right to data portability
3.Right to limit and contest any processing of data
4. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
5. Right to determine the use of data after death
6. Right to appeal to the competent supervisory authority
B.PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
ARTICLE 6 : USE OF "COOKIE" FILES
The site may use "cookie" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 KB) stored by the site on the user's hard drive that contains information relating to the user's browsing habits.
These files allow the site to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve its service for the user’s comfort.
To use "cookie" files for saving and analyzing personal data, the user’s consent will be required.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 6 (six) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's authorization to save "cookie" files on their hard drive.
1. Opposition of the user to the use of "cookie" files by the site
Cookies that are not essential to the operation of the site are only placed on the user's terminal after obtaining his consent. The user can withdraw his consent at any time, as follows:
The user must go to the cookie settings page accessible at the bottom of the site. The user must click on the "Reject All" button.
In general, the user will be informed that he can oppose the recording of these "cookie" files by setting his navigation software.
For information, the user can find the steps required to set his navigation software to oppose the recording of "cookie" files at the following addresses:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If the user decides to deactivate "cookie" files, he may continue to browse on the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered the fault of the site publisher.
2. Description of the "cookie" files used by the site
The site editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used during navigation:
Technical cookies: required for the proper functioning of the site, they let the user browse the eshop and use the various options or services offered. For example, controlling traffic, identifying data or for connection, memorizing the elements that make up an order, executing the purchase process of an order, requesting the registration or participation in an event or offer, sharing content through social networks.
Function or personalization cookies: they let information be stored so the user can access the service or platform with certain characteristics that can differentiate his experience from that of other users. They make it possible to personalize the user's navigation on the site based on his purchase history or products he has already consulted on the site.
Analysis and performance cookies: they make it possible to determine the number of users and way they interact with the content, with the aim of statistically analyzing the audience of our site and improving the interest and ergonomics of our services.
Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior based on a user’s browser history, purchases or location data and also help manage advertising spaces included by the publisher, either directly or in collaboration with a third party.
The site’s publisher reserves the right to modify it to guarantee its conformity with existing laws.
However, in the event of a substantial modification of this policy, the user will be informed:
by email to the address provided when he created his customer account.